EPS 18: The Simple, Effective Checklist (Process) That You Need Now
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why high-performing, highly-educated, highly-trained professionals rely on checklists every day—and you should too!
- How to leverage the simple power of a checklist to improve your life and business.
- The easiest tools you can use for a checklist.
Today we’re going to talk about one of the easiest, most effective processes you can use to increase your productivity. You literally have everything you need right now to start using this tool. In fact, you probably use it already, but today, we’re going to talk about how you can use it more in your business and your life. What is it, you ask? Checklists. Don’t underestimate the power of this simple tool. Introducing checklists into any aspect of your life or business yield immediate results.
It’s easy to overlook the significance of a checklist especially when we “know what to do” already. But, having a checklist can make a significant difference for novices and experts alike. Even highly-trained, highly-experienced individuals see huge benefits from checklists.
A checklist is just one more tool to move us towards that goal we want.
- 14:20: Identify what process in your life could benefit from a checklist. Pick just one that will give you the most bang for your buck.
- 16:30: Make a checklist for that process. Don’t make it complicated. Use what you’ve got, and focus on what you forget.
Atul Gwande surgeon talks about the World Health Organization’s checklist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55Nc8nccPa0
Beautifully executed checklist Ferrari F1 P1 pitstop: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHSUp7msCIE