EPS 8 Habits Part 2: 4 More Tools To Master Your Habits
In Habits: Part 2, April will give more tools and tips on how to design powerful, life changing habits to build the framework of a life that is productive and happy.
In this episode you will learn how to:
- Apply the 2 Minute Rule and get over the initial hurdle of action
- Use a habit tracker to create accountability to yourself around your goals
- Create a habit contract to motivate you to follow through using a reward or a penalty
- Narrow down time and place to be as specific as possible in your goals to increase your chances for success
In part 2 of our discussion on habits, we will give you additional tools to help create the life that you want through measurable, sustainable habits!
We need to stay aware that we are “designing” our life. Build a framework with habits that help you reach your goals and become the best you. Tiny changes over time yield incredible results!
- Name a time and a place. Be as detailed as you can, so you follow through on the things that you want. (12:43)
- Use the 2 Minute Rule! What can you demand of yourself for 2 minutes? Get started now! Stop putting things off and just start small. (13:16)
The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness
by Jeff Olson and John David Mann (11:20)