What is taking you so long to get to the success of your goal? Success isn’t a mystery and can be quite predictable, but for it to work, you have to put in strategic work. What if there was a secret formula that you can use to get to your personal, business, or big project goals?
In this episode, April shares Cameron Herold’s Secret Formula to success- a quantitative way to predict success. Listen in to learn how to calculate the Focus x Faith x Effort = Success formula and execute it to ensure you reach your goals strategically.
What you will learn in this episode:
- [0:32] How to use the Focus x Faith x Effort = Success quantitative formula to predict the success of a personal or business goal. Give each of the 3 factors a rating like a percentage and calculate your realistic chances of success.
- [6:31] Think of the biggest needle-mover between the focus, faith, and effort factors when doing your calculations.
- [7:20] The power of affirmations, visualization, and getting in the room with people who’ve already done what you’re trying to do to bump up your faith.
- [10:38] How raising necessity increases your chances of success.
- [13:00] Figure out which lever to pull and the likelihood to change the three factors to impact and move along your success.
What can you do today? To Be Productive. Effective. Perform at your best. Even now.
Are you struggling to stay focused? If you have the right framework, it takes the guesswork out of Productivity.
Get our FREE mini-series 4 Steps: Doing More in Less Time
Visit pivot-me.com/4Steps to get it TODAY!
This article first appeared on April McKeegan-Garcia LinkedIn page.