Co-Founder and CEO of HIDEit Mounts, Inc.
- Real talk about the joys and challenges of working from home with children (2:49)
- Transitioning staff from office to remote work (6:25)
- Facing financial hurdles during quarantine (10:25)
- Looking for new opportunities while making sure the basics are covered (15:00)
- Benefits of having products manufactured in the US (15:57)
- Maintain normalcy for your staff (22:06)
- Take advantage of Zoom recordings to build a training database (22:21)
- Resource for small businesses: EO (Entrepreneurs’ Organization) provides peer-to-peer information and expert advice (26:34)
- Encouragement and words of advice (31:57)
- Be cautious with where you place your fears (34:47)
- If you can, continue to support small businesses (37:00)
- Navigating this time with children at home. Routines and schedules (38:08)
About Our Guest:
Relina Shirley is the Co-Founder and CEO of HIDEit Mounts, Inc., an electronics manufacturer based in Reno, NV. They specialize in wall mounts for game consoles, cable boxes and media players. You can find their products at their website, Amazon and other online markets.
Connect with Relina Shirley at www.HIDEitmounts.com