Founder of the COO Alliance & Second In Command Podcast
- How Cameron got the chance to be a business coach to a Monarchy and the power of putting yourself there [1:44]
- The type of clients he coaches and why he doesn’t work with people he can’t be friends with [5:56]
- How Cameron was groomed by his parents to become an entrepreneur and the value of time for him [8:44]
- How to create a daily accountability partner to help you get through your goals [12:07]
- How to master the art of teaching and encouraging entrepreneurship in your kids [14:26]
- Cameron’s entrepreneurship journey, getting into the mastermind mind world and learning to connect [21:10]
- The three things that he focuses on when attending mastermind events [24:25]
- How to be vulnerable with what you don’t know as a leader while retaining the confidence of your team [25:42]
- The concept of vivid vision- describing your business in a plan that you work towards achieving today [27:27]
- The focus- faith- effort formulae that entrepreneurs need to follow with their businesses for success [31:01]
- The importance of focusing on business growth and investing in sales and marketing during the COVID-19 season [36:34]
- How to use your bipolar as a superpower and the benefits of associating with business owners as a business owner [39:27]
- Understanding the importance of an executive assistant [48:00]
- Cameron’s personal brand built by design and intention [50:17]
- The role of a COO explained as the second in command after the CEO [52:25]
- What being an entrepreneur allows you to do plus some pivot points on how to balance entrepreneurship and life [57:20]
- Cameron’s favorite movie and his plans for the future [1:01:02]
About Our Guest:
He is the mastermind behind hundreds of companies’ exponential growth. Cameron’s built a dynamic consultancy – his current clients include a ‘Big 4’ wireless carrier and a monarchy. What do his clients say they like most about him? He isn’t a theory guy- they like that Cameron speaks only from experience. He earned his reputation as the business growth guru by guiding his clients to double their profit and double their revenue in just three years or less.
Cameron was an entrepreneur from day one. At age 21, he had 14 employees. By 35, he’d help build his first TWO $100 MILLION DOLLAR companies. By the age of 42, Cameron engineered 1-800-JUNK?’s spectacular growth from $2 Million to $106 Million in revenue, and 3100 employees- and he did that in just six years. His companies landed over 5,200 media placements in that same six years, including coverage on Oprah.
Not only does Cameron know how to grow businesses, but his delivery from the stage is second to none- the current publisher of Forbes magazine, Rich Karlgaard, stated “Cameron Herold is THE BEST SPEAKER I’ve ever heard…he hits grand slams”
When Cameron steps off the stage, he doesn’t stop teaching. He is the author of the global best selling business book DOUBLE DOUBLE- in its 8th printing and in multiple translations around the world. He’s also the author of the top selling books MEETINGS SUCK, VIVID VISION, MIRACLE MORNING FOR ENTREPRENEURS and FREE PR.
Cameron is a top rated international speaker and has been paid to speak in 26 countries. He is also the top-rated lecturer at EO/MIT’s Entrepreneurial Masters Program and a powerful and effective speaker at Chief Executive Officer Operating Officer leadership events around the world.
Connect with Cameron Herold