Listen to the podcast:
From $47 to 8 Figures, Author and Fitness Coach Danette May Shares How to be Unreasonable When Your Back is Against the Wall.
About Our Guest:
She’s the co-founder and CCO of Mindful Health LLC and Earth Echo Foods, best-selling author of The Rise and Embrace Abundance, founder of The Rise Movement, keynote speaker, high-level executive coach, and fitness and nutrition expert.
She has shared her inspiring story on national TV, including Access Hollywood, Hallmark Home and Family, CBS, and many others.
Connect with Danette May
In this episode, we talk about Danette’s journey to success and how it was inspired by hitting rock bottom and having a strong enough purpose. Listen in to learn the importance of ensuring your purpose is strong enough that you’re willing to get knocked down for it.
Pivotal Questions Asked:
- [7:48] You said how important the why is, what’s your why?
- [10:35] You had a hundred reasons to not be successful, how did you overcome them?
- [15:01] How did you get into your businesses and how did you select them?
- [32:53] If you could tell the world one thing, what would it be?
- [40:35] What are the success practices that helped you maintain your transformation?
- [46:24] In your personal experience or client experience, how are you seeing people self-sabotage and what should they do about it?
What you will learn in this episode:
- [3:10] Shocking statistics of people who’ve chosen to leave their jobs, which is the highest in history.
- [4:44] Understanding why your “why” is going to be the key to your business success in the online space.
- [10:40] How she went from $47 to 8 figures by learning to question commonly told stories.
- [15:11] Danette shares the interesting story of how she took the leap towards starting her business.
- [31:20] The importance of having a strong belief and faith in your dream until it comes true.
- [33:02] Start taking your power back and find a way to come up with a new solution.
- [35:17] Why you should check if you’re willing to get knocked down before stepping into a pivot.
- [40:56] Danette shares some of her practices that enable her to live an abundant life.
- [44:30] She talks about her book Embrace Abundance and what she’s hoping it accomplishes.
- [46:32] How to overcome the self-sabotaging and self-limiting beliefs by healing your past.
- “Your why is going to be key to your success.”– Danette [6:03]
- “You become delusional in your dreams and you need to be okay with that.”– Danette [18:28]
- “If you have the power of visualization and you have this unbelievable belief and faith, the sky’s the limit.”– Danette [31:28]
- “Just start owning your power, start figuring out a solution and believe it’s possible.”– Danette [34:28]
Connect with Danette May