Listen to the podcast:
How to Pick Your New Idea or Product, e-Commerce Expert Gary Nealon framework and avatar insight.
About Our Guest:
Gary Nealon, an e-commerce expert and serial entrepreneur dedicated to helping you scale your e-commerce business, increase your revenues, and maximize your profits.
Connect with Gary Nealon
On the show today, we have Gary Nealon, an e-commerce expert and serial entrepreneur dedicated to helping you scale your e-commerce business, increase your revenues, and maximize your profits.
Gary explains the 5-step system that can help you measure a new idea and the value it will bring to your business. He shares some of his marketing strategies and how he used them to effectively scale a business online.
Listen in to learn how to leverage different marketing resources like content creation to create traffic for your business. You will also learn the importance of delegating as a business owner and doing it in a way that is of value to your business.
Pivotal Questions Asked:
- [4:28] How did you have the courage to go and do business again after such a huge stumble?
- [6:59] How did you scale selling what many would consider one of the hardest things to sell online?
- [30:20] What are your success practices in either your business or personal?
- [41:05] When was the day you had a pivot moment?
- [46:01] What are some of the ways that either you or the businesses that you’ve worked with have sabotaged, and what can people do about it?
- [48:49] If you could tell the world one thing, what would it be?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- [7:20] How he learned to leverage different traffic sources without spending a lot of money.
- [11:48] The different content creation methods to build an audience, and in turn create traffic for your product or service.
- [13:50] Gary on how to define your avatar before creating a marketing strategy to get to your ideal audience.
- [16:49] Defining an avatar and how to successfully approach creating one for your business.
- [25:20] How to quantify an idea using internal resources, external resources, time to complete, cost, and ROI system.
- [36:41] The importance of delegating and ensuring you’re doing it in a beneficial way for your business.
- [41:30] How failing in business enabled Gary to take the emotion out of running a business.
- [46:07] The different ways you can sabotage your business and why taking the emotion out of it can help.
- “One of the biggest mistakes businesses make is they assume they know who they’re talking to when they don’t.”– Gary [13:56]
- “Learn enough to be dangerous, but pass it on to somebody else that’s an expert.”– Gary [37:13]
Gary Nealon Social Handle: