Listen to the podcast:
About Our Guest:
Genecia Alluora, former Miss Singapore, and Southeast Asia Woman of Excellence. She’s the Founder of Soul Rich Woman, South East Asia’s leading network for female entrepreneurs connecting 200,000 women across 7 countries. She helps people take their businesses from offline to online, get recognition, and build a brand as a leader and business owner.
Connect with Genecia Alluora
Genecia narrates how she went from a bullied teenager to a healthcare worker to a successful entrepreneur.
In this episode, we talk about Genecia’s business journey from offline to online and how she’s helping others do the same with their businesses. Listen in to learn the value of having a support group and investing in coaching to enable you to grow your business and you as an entrepreneur.
Pivotal Questions Asked:
- [2:21] Give us an idea of how you were raised and how you transitioned into the business world?
- [12:06] How did you go from being bullied to Miss Universe?
- [21:03] Was it an adjustment for you managing an online business?
- [23:46] If you could boil it down to 2-3 things that really got you there, what would you say?
- [26:05] When you scaled your business past $1M, what did you need to do differently?
- [32:34] What do you do daily or weekly to continue to be successful?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- [2:51] Genecia describes her childhood and business background from a young age and how it shaped her entrepreneurial spirit.
- [10:55] How to navigate the concept of turning your mess into a message by choosing your destiny.
- [12:37] The power of a support group- how Genecia was encouraged and supported by her friends to join Miss Universe.
- [14:05] How to define your ‘why’ to be motivated and successful in business.
- [16:31] She describes the pivot point when she left healthcare for entrepreneurship, plus how she handled the resistance that came with it.
- [19:25] The importance of coaching and mentoring in bursting out your limiting beliefs and shortcutting success.
- [21:14] The value of having a team to allow you to work on top of your business and to fill your cup.
- [24:01] How to ask for help, invest in yourself, and have a support group to move towards success.
- [26:26] Tips on how to transform your business into a million-dollar business.
- [36:09] The importance of measuring what needs to be done to be productive.
- [37:30] How to unstuck yourself authentically even when no one supports you.
- “Be busy with the business or be busy with the busyness; be in your business or be on top of the business.”– Genecia [22:28]
- “Hire the right people and put them in the right place to help you to run the business.”– Genecia [26:26]
- “Go from stuck to unstoppable without changing who you are even if no one believes in you or stands by you.”– Genecia [37:40]
- “Always love your customers more than you love your product.”– Genecia [41:16]
Genecia Social Handle: