Listen to the podcast:
Hal Elrod, speaker, success coach, and the author of the Miracle Morning series.
About Our Guest:
Hal Elrod, speaker, success coach, and the author of the Miracle Morning series. Hal suffered a tragic car accident where he died for 6 minutes and was told he’d never walk again, but it was through this adversity that he discovered his purpose.
Connect with Hal
On PivotMe today, we have Hal Elrod, speaker, success coach, and the author of the Miracle Morning series. Hal suffered a tragic car accident where he died for 6 minutes and was told he’d never walk again, but it was through this adversity that he discovered his purpose. He has mastered the art of showing up happy no matter what and is on a mission to elevate the consciousness of humanity, one morning at a time.
Hal explains how he turned his tragic car accident into a life-changing purpose and the importance of turning your adversity into an advantage. In this episode, we talk about the 5-minute rule, which is about allowing yourself to feel negative emotions for only 5 minutes and then letting go of them to give yourself inner peace.
Listen in to learn the right steps to performing an affirmation formula that’s rooted in actionable and practical reality. You will also learn the value of believing in your worth to achieve whatever goals you set your mind on.
Pivotal Questions Asked:
- [3:55] You have a pretty diverse background but how did you get into this work?
- [24:50] How do you balance that tension between accepting the things you can’t change but also taking ownership and action over things you can change?
- [32:42] Talk to us about the importance of a morning routine and walk us through the savers of a morning routine.
- [53:21] Do you have affirmations based on certain areas of your life and has yours changed through the years?
- [1:06:19] What’s going to be your legacy?
- [1:07:18] If you could tell the world one thing, what would it be?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- [4:03] How Hal overcame the limiting beliefs of not being good enough and found his purpose after a tragic car accident.
- [17:43] How he learned to show up positive and happy no matter the situation he’s in.
- [20:00] Learn to choose to enjoy every moment of your life even when you can’t change your situation.
- [24:58] How to walk with unwavering faith as you expect the best and accept the rest.
- [32:49] How Hal’s personal development experience led to writing the Miracle Morning book.
- [45:34] The 6-minute miracle morning plus the right steps to performing a practical affirmations formula.
- [53:27] He describes his affirmation routine plus the steps he uses to get back when he goes off track.
- [58:07] How to implement the miracle morning savers and stay accountable to achieve your goals.
- [1:06:25] Hal on his legacy to elevating the consciousness of humanity through the miracle morning.
- [1:07:23] Understanding that you’re worthy, deserving, and capable of everything that you want for your life.
- “It’s our responsibility to decide the most empowering proactive reasons for the most difficult times in our lives.”– Hal [8:13]
- “If you don’t have the ability to accept life as it is, then the way life is, is going to cause you to feel certain ways.”– Hal [20:07]
- “Unwavering faith plus extraordinary effort is how you create real tangible miracles.”– Hal [27:34]
- “You’re just as worthy, deserving, and capable of everything that you want for your life as any other person.”– Hal [1:07:23]
Connect with Hal:
PivotMe & MultiplyMe Presents
A Free Virtual Mastermind Event To Help You Get 3X More Work Done In Less Hours – While Developing The Performance Habits Of The World Class!