Listen to the podcast:
How to be a Front Row Parent AND Successful Business Owner with Author and Speaker Jon Vroman
About Our Guest:
Jon Vroman, founder of Front Row Dads an organization focused on helping men to show up at home.
Connect with Jon
On PivotMe today, we talk to Jon Vroman, founder of Front Row Dads an organization focused on helping men to show up at home with just as much focus, passion, and intention as they do in their business. The mission of Front Row Dads is to help men deepen their connection with their children and build a family legacy that they’re proud of. He is the author of the #1 bestselling book The Front Row Factor and has been featured on Today Show and Inc.com for his work in helping others “Live Life in The Front Row™”.
Jon explains how the feeling of inadequacy as a father transformed him from a businessman with a family to a family man with a business. In this episode, we discuss what it takes to redefine who you are and build habits that will lead to successful family life.
Listen in to learn how to become conscious by showing vulnerability and transparency when around others. You will also learn how to bring the best aspects of your business into the way you run your home.
Pivotal Questions Asked:
- [9:55] Did you know that what you’re doing was going to become your calling?
- [13:30] Why do you think it’s easier to succeed with our work than it is with our families?
- [16:59] What are some techniques that you use so your family doesn’t get the leftover version of you?
- [40:37] When you were going through the discovery stage, did you feel destabilized?
- [51:46] What would you say to someone confused about whether they’re fully present or not?
- [58:38] If you could tell the world one thing, what would it be?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- [10:03] How he’s committed to building Front Row Dads into something that can grow beyond him.
- [13:43] He explains why succeeding at work is seemingly easier than succeeding with our families.
- [17:05] How to communicate your feelings and coregulate when feeling frustrated around your family.
- [25:13] How to become conscious by looking within and around and allowing others to see us.
- [30:48] The work to help you heal your childhood traumas and revitalize your life.
- [40:48] Jon explains how to bring the best aspects of your business into the way you run your home.
- [50:30] How to be fully present to be at your best and do your best at work and as a parent.
- [51:59] The powerful practices to help bring you back to the moment and keep you centered.
- [58:43] The importance of recognizing and honoring your need for safety in this world.
- “Many people build their business because they want to be important to it, but they’ve baked themselves into the equation in such a way they can’t step out.”– Jon [11:35]
- “When we’re fully present, we actually do know what to do in that moment.”– Jon [51:13]
Connect with Jon:
PivotMe & MultiplyMe Presents
A Free Virtual Mastermind Event To Help You Get 3X More Work Done In Less Hours – While Developing The Performance Habits Of The World Class!