Listen to the podcast:
How to Get From Stuck to Unstoppable with Award-Winning Entrepreneur Stephen Scoggins
About Our Guest:
Stephen Scoggins, a multi-million-dollar serial entrepreneur, best-selling author, creator of Transform U, and host of The Stuck to Unstoppable Podcast. He empowers people to take authority over their lives by teaching them how to bring their highest aspirations into reality.
Connect with Stephen Scoggins
On the show today, we have Stephen Scoggins, a multi-million-dollar serial entrepreneur, best-selling author, creator of Transform U, and host of The Stuck to Unstoppable Podcast. He empowers people to take authority over their lives by teaching them how to bring their highest aspirations into reality.
He narrates his pivotal moment and how the power of a mentor played a role in that transformation.
In this episode, we talk about Stephen’s resilience, desire for success, and passion for inspiring people to continue becoming better. Listen in to learn how to overcome self-sabotage by understanding that it’s about the difference you make and not what has already been made.
Pivotal Questions Asked:
- [16:22] How did you deal with impostor syndrome and make the transition from who you were to who you are today?
- [22:17] Can you talk about the four types of mentors that exist?
- [31:52] How do you overcome the struggle of self-sabotage and if it’s still a struggle, how are you continuing to overcome it?
- [44:19] If you could tell the world one thing, what would it be?
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- [13:53] How to be respectable and responsible for who you are and where you want to go.
- [16:41] How to be a mature leader who allows their mentee to become even bigger than them.
- [32:19] How to overcome self-sabotage by understanding that it’s about the difference you’re going to make.
- [44:24] Why you shouldn’t quit even when the pressure to do so gets overwhelming.
- “The greatest reason most of us struggle, it’s because we simply don’t know what we don’t know.”– Stephen [8:09]
- “Great mentors always move you past the answers you want and onto the answers that you need.”– Stephen [30:04]
- “The easiest way to conquer self-sabotage is to focus on becoming selfless because if it’s not about you, it won’t be about you.”– Stephen [32:21]
- “If we want to overcome self-sabotage and we want to overcome those hurdles that get in our way, we have to understand it’s not about us, it’s about the generations hidden inside of us.”– Stephen [37:20]
Don’t miss Stephen Scoggins next event, get your ticket here!
Connect with Stephen