“𝗜𝗳 𝗜’𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁, 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗳𝘂𝗹—𝗺𝘆 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝘂𝗽”.
Anthony is the ultimate fake it until you make it story. At 22 he was trying to negotiate a steep discount on a commercial space for his team, that didn’t exist yet. He had to stop his mama from bursting into his office and letting on to his age and inexperience. Anthony has come a long way. Anthony created his 1st business and built a team of over 100 sales reps at the age of 22 and has gone on to coach and mentor hundreds of top performing sales professionals. He is now a 17 year veteran of sales and an expert in sales training, recruiting, goal achievement and motivating sales people to peak performance. Anthony is on the leadership team that oversees a 500-million-dollar business in medical sales where he also trained international sales forces and helped facilitate product launches in new markets. He is also the best selling author of Catapulting Commissions, where he provides strategies to sales professionals looking to achieve the next sales goal. He is the host of the “Catapulting Commissions Podcast” where he tackles the complacency that robs people of their full potential and interviews some of the world’s top sales performers and entrepreneurs. A passionate speaker, he focuses on complacent sales syndrome, goal achievement and the path to difficult decisions. He is a member of the prestigious “Game Changers Academy” which has been the launching pad for hundreds of young successful entrepreneurs.
Highlights & Quotes:
1. People think they are motivated by money, but really its what money provides. (5:30)
2. Hear why all Anthony’s reps are 6 figure earners. Hint- they are coachable and understand the art of sales requires practice (6:13) 3. No one knew that his team was brand new. Anthony talked a BIG game. Pep talked himself in the mirror. (10:08)
4. Describes himself as a freight train: “If you hold on to me, and I hold on to you. I promise you we’ll get to the finish line”.
5. “As I’ve aged in my career, I have the same level of confidence I had at the beginning, but I speak less.”
6. “You are going to develop some confidence, by bumping your head”.
7. Where did you get all this confidence? Anthony- Confidence was my masking tool. (13:03)
8. No one knows your new unless you tell them.
WE LAUNCHED! The digital course is out and the feedback is AMAZING!
𝗠𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗽𝗹𝘆𝗠𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗼 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝟯𝘅 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗮 𝗗𝗮𝘆.⠀The digital course that will change the way you look at time management and getting things done!⠀Get your projects knocked out, and leave the office on time. Have time to enjoy the life you EARNED! www.pivot-me.com/multiplyme